TBS60 Temporary Builders Supply Kiosk (Red)
Inc VAT £939.67
Please see drop-down options for the material of choice: 4003 for Inland Locations and 304 for inland & Coastal (<1 mile from the coastline) and 316 Marine Grade for seafront locations and harsh environments.
The TBS60 provides very robust, weather-proof housing for the temporary electricity supply to a large building site, meeting the specifications of the DNOs for a Temporary Builders Supply. It is much faster to install than a brick construction and much more resistant to damage than a plastic enclosure. It can also be moved to another site once work is complete.
The TBS60 Cabinet has an optional corresponding plinth (350mm height) onto which the unit can be mounted. The plinth is buried in concrete, providing a secure point of installation.
This enclosure and its plinth are delivered on separate pallets, and will require a forklift to transport.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
(h x w x d, mm)
||1265 x 1250 x 430||650 x 450
||1125 x 622 x 414
*Each unit contains two compartments and two backboards.
- RAL 3020 Traffic Red, powder-coated finish to denote temporary status on site.
- Typical use: up to 100 A (~60 kVA) equipment for a three phase supply to site. Not intended to house a CT chamber.
- Detachable lifting lugs.
- Available in three grades of stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick. Choose according to location. (4003 inland, 304 coastal, 316 marine and harsh environments).
- Smooth polyester powder coated finish.
- Two 12mm External Grade Plywood Backboards.
- IP24 rating with ventilation louvres, IP46 rating without ventilation louvres.
- Three-point locking with two tri-key camlocks and one central hasp and staple with padlock shroud per door.
- Two separate compartments for the DNO and the end-user.
- Peaked roof.
- Earthing studs fitted to both body and door.
- Ventilated via louvres on the doors (optional).
Looking for something else?
The larger TBS300 is designed to fit a CT chamber (e.g. MOD156) for larger power requirements (up to 430 A).
If you are looking for our standard colours, see the PS60.
Still unsure of what you require? Please give us a call on 01254 819 100 or email us to discuss a Permanent Supply kiosk manufactured to your specific requirements.