Inc VAT £1,343.44
The Ritherdon CT Chamber was originally designed and tested for UK Power Networks who manage the electricity supply network in the southeast of England. Thousands of units are now in use and are still installed by the DNO (Distribution Network Operator) for the Southeast. However, with the creation of the Building Network Operator (e.g. a landlord responsible for the supply network within a multiple occupancy building) this high quality CT Chamber can be used in any BNO site in the UK.
In a BNO-managed building, the responsibility of the DNO now ends just on the usage side of the cut out (intake position) and, as long as the Wiring Regs are followed, the choice of electrical equipment beyond this point is the BNO’s.
- Designed for 100A to 600A supplies (70 kVA to 430 kVA). Permits flexible installation (e.g. can accommodate supply from top or bottom)
- Accepted by all meter operators
- Proven track record on the UKPN network. Ideal for BNO use.
- Choose from CT Chamber including 200 Amp CTs or a CT chamber including 400 Amp CTs.
- Lugging tool not required
- Switch off and safely work on a single phase
- CTs (sold separately) quickly and securely clip onto a terminal rail
- Pre-wiring is included for connection to CTs and Meter
- Safe and easy to operate testing unit
- Approved & Specified by UKPN and their preferred supplier
If you'd just like to buy separate individual CTs, you can find these under separate product listings:
Please call 01254 819100 for details of supply and fit by qualified and experienced Siemens engineers.