R21 G Replacement Gas Meter Housing
Inc VAT £140.44
The Ritherdon R21 Replacement Gas Meter Housing is designed to replace an existing GRP Gas Meter Housing that has been badly damaged, along with the backplate, but can also be used to protect any meter that will fit within.
- Covers meters and damaged surface mounted meter boxes.
- Gas warning symbol embossed on the door.
- Right-hand opening, with diecast snap-line hinges.
- All units fitted with two slam cams and supplied with a triangular plastic key.
- Option for keyed cam locks, just add a two keyed locks to your cart at checkout.
- Powder coated, 1.2 mm stainless steel.
- Available in RAL 9010 Satin White.
- Door sealed using neoprene gasket.
- Ventilation Louvres.
How to install:
The R21G is externally fixed and retrofits to the meter or surface mounted GRP meter box through the use of 50mm flanges extending inwards on all sides of the back of the frame. The fixing points on the flanges are used with screws and plugs to secure the R21G to the wall behind the meter. No need to disconnect the meter or drill inside damaged GRP box – safer installation in unskilled hands.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w x d, mm)
|R21G||620 x 570 x 270||520 x 470 x 255||12|
*Please note that to fit over your meter box or meter, it must fall within the maximum dimensions stated above.
Still don't know whether this product is right for you? Have your measurements ready and ask our automated chatbot system for a recommendation by clicking the blue icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.