R10 E Replacement Electric Door and Frame
Inc VAT £128.53
Overall Dimensions mm
(Height x Width x Depth)
|Small||656mm x 450mm x 60mm||5.0 kg|
|Small Extra Deep||668mm x 450mm x 80mm||5.0 kg|
|Medium||700mm x 500mm x 50mm||5.0 kg|
|Medium Extra Deep||730mm x 500mm x 100mm||6.0 kg|
|Large||800mm x 580mm x 50mm||7.0 kg|
|Large Extra Deep||830mm x 580mm x 100mm||
*Allow for fixing screws being approximately 25 mm in from the top and bottom edge and approximately 45mm from the sides.
The R10 E range is a front (external) fixing unit and is used mainly when the GRP box is damaged but is still firmly attached to the wall.
Unsure of how to measure for your damaged meter box? See how to measure here.
- Covers unusual or very badly damaged meter boxes.
- Electricity warning symbol embossed on the door.
- Left-hand opening, stainless steel piano hinge.
- All units fitted with slam lock and supplied with a triangular plastic key.
- Powder coated, 1.2 mm stainless steel.
- Available in RAL 9010 Satin White.
How to install:
Drill the four holes in the front and secure using the four fixings provided. No need to drill inside damaged GRP box – safer installation in unskilled hands.