R20 E Replacement Electric Door and Frame
Inc VAT £136.82
The Ritherdon R20 Replacement door and frame is designed to repair a damaged GRP electricity meter box. It is intended for use in areas where there is a high risk of vandalism, and is a new addition to the popular ranges of replacement doors and frames that Ritherdon supply.
- Covers damaged meter boxes.
- Electricity warning symbol embossed on the door.
- Right-hand opening.
- Earth bonding points on the door and three out of the six fixing tabs.
- All units fitted with two cam locks and supplied with a triangular plastic key.
- Option for keyed cam locks, just add two keyed locks to your cart at checkout.
- Powder coated, 1.2 mm Zintec.
- Available in RAL 9010 Satin White.
How to install:
The R20E is internally fixed and retrofits to the recessed GRP meter boxes through the use of six fixing tabs; two on each side, one on the top and one on the bottom of the inside of the back of the frame. These fixing tabs fix onto the inner sides of the existing GRP meter box using fixing screws. No need to disconnect the meter – safer installation in unskilled hands.
(h x w x d, mm)
(vs x hs, mm)
|R20E||630 x 425 x 65||528 x 327||4.7|
*Please note that to fix over your meter box, the vertical and horizontal fixing tab separations must be within 10mm of the inside height and width of your existing meter box.