R10 G Replacement Gas Door and Frame
Inc VAT £90.24
The R10 G range is a front-fixing unit (or external fixing unit) and is used mainly when the GRP gas box is damaged but is still firmly attached to the wall. The difference between the R10G and R10E range is that the R10Gs have the required ventilation louvres and the gas warning symbol punched into their doors.
- Covers unusual or very badly damaged meter boxes.
- Gas warning symbol embossed on the door.
- Left-hand opening, now with diecast snap-line hinges.
- All units fitted with slam cams and supplied with a triangular plastic key.
- Option for a keyed cam lock, just add a keyed lock to your cart at checkout.
- Powder coated, 1.2 mm stainless steel.
- Available in RAL 9010 Satin White.
- Ventilation Louvres
How to install:
Drill the four holes in the wall around the meter box and secure the R10G using the fixings provided. No need to disconnect the meter or drill inside damaged GRP box – safer installation in unskilled hands.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
|Small||656 x 451 x 60||588 x 350||5|
|Small Extra Deep||668 x 451 x 80||588 x 350||5|
|Medium||700 x 501 x 50||638 x 400||5|
|Medium Extra Deep||730 x 501 x 100||638 x 400||6|
|Large||800 x 581 x 50||738 x 480||7|
|Large Extra Deep||830 x 581 x 100||738 x 480||8|
*Please note that to fix over your meter box, either the height or the width of the fixing points of the R10 must exceed the height or width of your meter box respectively.
Still don't know whether this product is right for you? Have your measurements ready and ask our automated chatbot system for a recommendation by clicking the blue icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.