Inc VAT £416.55
The RB range of electrical enclosures was initially developed with the street lighting and highways industries; however, their highly flexible, modular design means they are suitable enclosures for protecting electrical and/or electronic equipment in the most inhospitable external environments. To ensure a long service life the complete unit is manufactured from 2.0 mm thick stainless steel with a powder coated finish.
Each RB Cabinet has a corresponding plinth onto which the unit can be mounted. The plinth is buried in concrete, providing a secure point of installation.
Click here to see a table with dimensions of all our cabinet and feeder pillar products.
- 4003 Grade: Suitable for inland locations
- 304 Grade: Suitable for inland & coastal (<1 mile from coastline)
- 316 Grade: Suitable for coastline locations
See here for more detail
- RAL 9005 Black Gloss
- BS4800 14C40 Dark Green Gloss
- BS381C 631 Light Grey Gloss
- BS381C 632 Dark Grey Gloss
- Natural Finish* (304 & 316 Grades only)
*To order 304 Grade Powder Coated, select 304 Natural and state colour in 'add a note to your order'.
- 2 x Tri-key cam-locks (standard)
- Key Operated Lock option - To upgrade to a keyed lock you must add 2 x keyed locks to your cart.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
||1125 x 600 x 330||930 x 545
*Height above ground after installation onto corresponding plinth is 1175mm.
- Smooth polyester powder coated finish.
- 12mm Plywood Backboard.
- IP24 rating with ventilation louvres, IP46 rating without ventilation louvres.
- 2° roof slope to back of cabinet.
- Earthing studs fitted to both body and door.
- 8mm Tri Key Camlocks as standard or can be upgraded to keyed cam locks for extra security. Other lock types are available on request.
- Discreet hinge system enabling 180° door opening without the unsightly cut-outs in the door and/or body of the cabinet.
- Fully sealed door aperture.
- Ventilated via louvres on the top and bottom of each side (optional).
- Optional Plinth to be installed into the ground before attaching the Cabinet. Alternatively, the Cabinet can be fixed down to any hard, flat surface, without the need for a plinth.
- Optional accessories for the protection of electrical and electronic equipment.
Electrical enclosure internal accessory kits
The internal, modular design permits the fitting of a range of extra equipment, from shelves and partitions to climate control equipment etc. This means that cabinets with extra features don’t have to be specially made – reducing lead times and cost.
The kits can be supplied loose, pre-installed, or ordered and retrofitted at a later date.
- Shelf kit (inc. mounting brackets and required number of shelves).
- 19” fixed rack unit.
- Cooling fan kit with Louvre filter kit to prevent dust.
- Heater kit.
- Internal light kit (LED light including door-activated switch).
As we manufacture our stainless steel enclosures ourselves, we can easily adapt our cabinet designs to whatever dimensions you need. Please email us or call 01254 819100 if you want to discuss custom sizes.
Contact us if you require different colour, lock or accessory options.
Still don't know whether this unit is suitable for you? Please see this guide, which includes a table with dimensions of all our cabinet and feeder pillar products.