Inc VAT £705.29
For optional keyed locks add them to your order: Stainless steel camlocks, choose single door (2 locks option).
The RB range of electrical enclosures was initially developed with the street lighting and highways industries; however, their highly flexible, modular design means they are suitable enclosures for protecting electrical and/or electronic equipment in the most inhospitable external environments (fabricated from stainless steel as standard).
4003 Grade Powder Coated & 304 Natural are suitable for inland locations.
304 Grade Powder Coated* & 316 Natural are suitable for coastal locations.
*To order 304 Grade Powder Coated, select 304 Natural and state colour in 'add a note to your order'.
RB800 Cabinet Dimensions
|No. of Doors|
|RB800||800||380||1125*||930 x 745||single|
* 2° slope to back of cabinet; excluding plinth height of 300 mm.
- Fabricated from 3 Grades of 2mm* stainless steel sheet depending on location & finish. *There is no need to add extra thickness purely to withstand the galvanizing process. Enclosures are lighter, making for easier and safer handling during installation.
- Smooth polyester powder coated finish. *Unless left Natural (304 or 316 stainless steel only).
- 12mm Plywood Backboard.
- Earthing studs fitted to both body and door.
- 8mm Tri Key Camlocks as standard or can be upgraded to keyed cam locks for extra security. Other lock types are available on request..
- Discreet hinge system enabling 180° door opening without the unsightly cut outs in the door and/or body of the cabinet.
- Fully sealed door aperture.
- Ventilated via louvres on the door.
- Optional Plinth to be installed into the ground before attaching the Cabinet. Alternatively, the Cabinet can be fixed down to any hard, flat surface, without the need for a plinth.
- Options include shelves, racking, lights, environmental control etc for the protection of electrical and electronic equipment
- Standard range stocked or we can manufacture to your specified dimensions.
As we manufacture our stainless steel enclosures ourselves, we can easily adapt our cabinet designs to whatever dimensions you need. Please email us or call 01254 819100 if you want to discuss custom sizes.
Electrical enclosure internal accessory kits
The other new feature of the RB Cabinet is that the internal, modular design permits the fitting of a range of extra equipment, from shelves and partitions to climate control equipment etc. This means that cabinets with extra features don’t have to be specially made – reducing lead times and cost.
The kits can be supplied loose, pre-installed, or ordered and retrofitted at a later date.
- Shelf kit (inc. mounting brackets and required number of shelves).
- 19” fixed or swinging rack unit.
- Glanding bars.
- Cooling fan kit with Louvre filter kit to prevent dust.
- Heater kit.
- Internal light kit (LED light including door-activated switch).
For optional keyed locks add them to your order: Stainless steel camlocks, choose single door (2 locks) option.
Contact us if you require different colour, lock or accessory options.