R460 Feeder Pillar Lift-off Door
Inc VAT £196.92
The Ritherdon feeder pillar is designed with an integral root and body and a detachable door. To ensure a long service life the complete unit is manufactured from 2.0 mm thick stainless steel with a powder coated finish.
Click here to see a table with dimensions of all our cabinet and feeder pillar products.
- 4003 Grade: Suitable for inland locations
- 304 Grade: Suitable for inland & coastal (<1 mile from coastline)
- 316 Grade: Suitable for coastline locations
See here for more detail
- RAL 9005 Black Gloss
- BS4800 14C40 Dark Green Gloss
- BS381C 631 Light Grey Gloss
- BS381C 632 Dark Grey Gloss
- Natural Finish* (304 & 316 Grades only)
*To order 304 Grade Powder Coated, select 304 Natural and state colour in 'add a note to your order'.
- 2 x Tri-key cam-locks (standard)
- Key Operated Lock option - To upgrade to a keyed lock you must add 2 keyed locks to your cart.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
||1060 x 464 x 237||600 x 440
- Feeder pillar comes root mounted. To ensure installation at the optimum depth a suggested ground level is marked on the outer faces of the pillar.
- Access for cable ducting is provided through the lower front section of the pillar and duct apertures on the sides and back of the root. An earth cable is provided for bonding the door to the body, with two M6 studs complete with nuts and washers.
- All pillars are supplied with a full-width 12mm external grade plywood backboard for the fitting of electrical termination equipment.
Still don't know whether this unit is suitable for you? Please see this guide, which includes a table with dimensions of all our cabinet and feeder pillar products.