The TBS60 provides very robust, weather-proof housing for the temporary electricity supply to a large building site, meeting the specifications of the DNOs for a Temporary Builders Supply. It is much faster to install than a brick construction and much more resistant to damage than a plastic enclosure. It can also be moved to another site once work is complete.
- Typical use: up to 100 A (~60 kVA) equipment for a three phase supply to site. Not intended to house a CT chamber.
- External dimensions: 1250 x 1266 x 430 (whd) including peaked roof (1125 mm high excluding roof).
- Two compartments ~620 wide x 1000 high.
- Detachable lifting lugs.
- 304 grade stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick.
- Red, powder-coated finish to denote temporary status on site.
*If you are looking for our standard colours, see the PS60.
Looking for something else? The larger TBS300 is designed to fit a CT chamber for larger power requirements (up to 430 A).
Still unsure of what you require? Please give us a call on 01254 819 100 or email us to discuss a TBS kiosk manufactured to your specific requirements.