Still unsure of what you require? Please give us a call on 01254 819 100 or email us to discuss a Permanent Supply kiosk manufactured to your specific requirements.
PS60 Permanent Supply Kiosk
Inc VAT £939.67
Please see drop-down options for the material of choice: 4003 for Inland Locations and 304 for inland & Coastal (<1 mile from the coastline) and 316 Marine Grade for seafront locations and harsh environments.
Each PS60 has a corresponding plinth onto which the unit can be mounted. The plinth is buried in concrete, providing a secure point of installation.
If you opt for a PS60 plinth, don't forget to add the plinth to the cart as it is a separate, optional item.
The PS60 provides robust, weather-proof housing for a permanent electricity supply meeting the specifications of the DNOs for a permanent supply to a building or buildings.
Much faster to install than a brick construction and much more resistant to damage than a plastic enclosure.
This enclosure and its plinth are delivered on separate pallets, and will require a forklift to transport.
- RAL 9005 Black Gloss
- BS4800 14C40 Dark Green Gloss
- BS381C 631 Light Grey Gloss
- BS381C 632 Dark Grey Gloss
- Natural Finish (304 and 316 grade of steel only)
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
(h x w x d, mm)
||1265 x 1250 x 430||650 x 450
||1125 x 622 x 414
*Each unit contains two compartments and now contains two backboards.
- Typical use: to house cut-outs, meters, distribution boards rated up top to 100 Amp (~60 kVA). Not intended to house a CT chamber.
- Detachable lifting lugs.
- Available in three grades of stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick. Choose according to location. (4003 inland, 304 coastal, 316 marine and harsh environments).
- Smooth polyester powder coated finish.
- Two 12mm External Grade Plywood Backboards.
- IP24 rating with ventilation louvres, IP46 rating without ventilation louvres.
- Three-point locking with two tri-key camlocks and one central hasp and staple with padlock shroud per door.
- Two separate compartments for the DNO and the end-user.
- Peaked roof.
- Earthing studs fitted to both body and door.
- Ventilated via louvres on the doors (optional).
Looking for something else?
The larger PS300 is designed to fit a CT chamber (e.g. MOD156) for larger power requirements (up to 430 A).