A PS300 is a two compartment enclosure designed specifically for permanent electrical connections up to 430 Amp. One compartment is for the electricity company to provide incoming power supply and a second compartment for the consumer, supplied with a backboard for fitting the necessary equipment i.e. distribution boards, consumer units, etc.
- Typical use: up to 430 A (309 kVA) equipment for a three-phase supply to the site. This is intended to house a CT chamber. Option available for purchasing the enclosure on its own or including a MOD156.
- External dimensions: 1600 x 2037 x 800 (whd) including peaked roof (2025 mm high excluding roof).
- Two compartments ~750 x 2000 high.
- Lifting lugs concealed inside roof panel.
- Multi-point locking system protected by padlock shroud.
- 4003-grade stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick.
*Exclusive of CTs for Mod 156 option.
Please call us to place your order on 01254 819 100 or if you'd like to discuss your requirements further.
Looking for something else? The smaller PS60 is designed for lower power requirements (up to 100 A) and is an alternative to building a brick kiosk.
Still unsure of what you require? Please give us a call on 01254 819 100 or email us to discuss a PS60 kiosk manufactured to your specific requirements.